PREMIUM SALMON CHARTER
RATES FOR 2013 SEASON
- 4 hr group rate $160 per person with 3 person minimum.
- 6 hr group rate of $225 per person with 4 people minimum.
- 8 hr all day rate $300 per person with 4 people minimum.
CRUISE SHIP SPECIAL! - 2 hr charter based upon availability and cruise ship schedule. ONLY $99 per person with a 3 person minimum.
Alaska has a six passenger per boat law. If you have a larger group we can usually accommodate your group on multiple boats fishing together in the same area.
Included in your Ketchikan Alaska fishing trip:
- Top of the line Fishing Gear, Tackle, and Bait
- Rain gear provided or bring your own if you like
- Light snacks (cookies, chips, treats)
- Bottled waters, diet or regular soda.
Available on board but not included in price:
- Custom fish processing by (cedars lodge) and overnight shipping (FedEx) on a date you choose (Monday through Friday).
- Alaska fishing license (under age 16 license is not required.)
- 1 day- Alaska non-resident fishing license $20 per person
- 3 day- Alaska non resident fishing license $35 per person
- 7 day- Alaska non resident fishing license $55 per person
- 14 day- Alaska non resident fishing license $80 per person
- Alaska seasonal non resident fishing license $145 per person
KING SALMON STAMPS are only necessary when fishing for king salmon.
- 1 day- Alaska king salmon stamp $10 per person.
- 3 day- Alaska king salmon stamp$20 per person
*Note: The above rates are for salmon fishing. Halibut fishing requires us to obtain a seperate permit, so there will be a surcharge for all halibut trips. Please email us if you are wanting to fish for halibut instead of salmon. Combo trips may also be available.